close
anus baby_tiragon blush futsutsukamono legs_up presenting presenting_pussy pussy_juice spread_pussy spreading sweating tiragon vagina yu-gi-oh ♀

Edit | Respond

Before commenting, read the how to comment guide.

Andre
2 months ago

There's many pics I want to upload from this cutie, there's even a doujin you can purchase at Booth.pm

DJChris
2 months ago

Andre said:
There's many pics I want to upload from this cutie, there's even a doujin you can purchase at Booth.pm

So you know about it too, it was sold out on Alice Book.
I was gonna upload this myself one day but I was beating to the punch.

Andre
2 months ago

DJChris said:
So you know about it too, it was sold out on Alice Book.
I was gonna upload this myself one day but I was beating to the punch.

Well last time I tried to update doujins that were being sold I got really bad feedback from here, so I was hesitant.

Could there be there is more than one?

DJChris
2 months ago

I say you can post them after the doujins are sold out, that could work if you wanna try it. Besides you only see artwork of Baby Tiragon is from Pixiv than any other places but I won't force you it's your call.

Andre
2 months ago

DJChris said:
I say you can post them after the doujins are sold out, that could work if you wanna try it. Besides you only see artwork of Baby Tiragon is from Pixiv than any other places but I won't force you it's your call.

The thing is, it is being sold on Booth, which is a digital copy, hence posting it here would diminish the sales of that person.

I don't mind beside the fact that I'm lazy lol But I'll try to upload a shitton of stuff once I'm done with my tests mid February.

https://rairarai.booth.pm/items/283793 This is the one I bought

DJChris
2 months ago

Alright, I see what you're saying, I don't want to mess with the artist's effort selling his doujin as well and I'm lazy too and I have no paypal nor I have any idea how to buy it from there. I look forward to it in February.

[spoiler]Hide spoiler text like this[/spoiler] (more)