close
Don't forget to add sources!

Just a reminder to please add sources when you can. Do you know why? So we can visit that person's site and upload more as that artist draws more. Thx.

While we're on the subject or protips, it would also be nice if "anthro" and "feral" were used more often.

Dunkinbean said:
"anthro" and "feral" were used more often.

Emphasis on feral.

Big ass booty hoes.

Momiji-kun said:
Big ass booty hoes.

i stand corrected.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHGDP0Gvs3Q

more... feral tagging...? T_T

dream said:
more... feral tagging...? T_T

Yeah like, if your pokemon are feral and stuff like that.

Furvy said:
Just a reminder to please add sources when you can. Do you know why? So we can visit that person's site and upload more as that artist draws more. Thx.

Not only that but to give credit, AND so we don't have to wait until more of the same pics eventually trickle down through the myriad random websites it remained unsourced on, such as paheal, fchan, aerisdies, and whatever else.

Furvy said:

No, thank you.

also to satisfy batabii's OCD

Im a spammer bot yay

Im a spammer bot yay

Wow! That spambot brought back some classic threads!

....Tacos?

Nah I'm joking. I thought adding sources was a choice & not a requirement? I mean if you give the artist name then you should be able to use Bing or Google or whatever the fuck is your god damn browser because I don't give a damn to find their site.

And if you get the link from a site that doesn't have the artist or link as well then what include the link to the site that has no link to the artist as well?

Im a spammer bot yay

Im a spammer bot yay

Im a spammer bot yay

2 years later and he returned from the abyss to wreak havoc for like 20 minutes before andre banished him to the shadow realm.

However it is not the end for peters10. He will return in 2290.
When that time comes Andre will be there to stop him again though. And he always will be.

thanks for blocking that bot andre

lol you're welcome.

I don't remember if I was a mod two years ago, probably I was, so it's my fault :P

Also yes don't forget to add sources