close
Shit is fucked

I was going to shut this down for a bit until i get things together.. but I would think people would prefer to have access instead of none. I'll give my little speech here..

-----

At the moment the website is down and I can't make any immediate promises. Due to an update, the configuration is messed up. All the data is still there, there is just a problem getting it to your browser.

I do hope to try to get it running by the end of the year, but there's also a very good chance I'll just move on. My personal life is me working 2 full time jobs, 80+ hours a week. I don't have time manage an image board.

If some chance I do call it quits, I'll have a torrent with all the images a portion of the database.. or some way to sort through the pictures.

I still believe image boards are merely libraries and it would be for the benefit of everyone if they get to keep their content. I'm going to try to uphold that belief

baby.spike.dragon@gmail.com for any concerns.

Take your time, this place has some images that e621 doesnt have, at least there is some way to acess the images now.

and nothing of value will be lost

Oh, i believe all will find a good end. :)

Yami-Crypto said:
Oh, i believe all will find a good end. :)

yup... theres plenty of other sites that have new content every day.. sometimes this place goes days without an upload. like I said, nothing of value will be lost... if spike cant contunie to maintain the site due to his personal life then thats his choice.. im surely not gonna rally for support.

LilBear said:
yup... theres plenty of other sites that have new content every day.. sometimes this place goes days without an upload. like I said, nothing of value will be lost... if spike cant contunie to maintain the site due to her personal life then thats his choice.. im surely not gonna rally for support.

Oh, i don't say a word about support.
It is his right to do what he thinks is right. All will have to accept it.

Yami-Crypto said:
Oh, i don't say a word about support.
It is his right to do what he thinks is right. All will have to accept it.

yeah.. so no use cryin over spilled milk... it is what it is

The only shame its gonna be to lose the translations.

There are some old stuff that is not on other sites -like e621 or agnph- but oh well, if you want something you better store it yourself :P

Thanks for the many years of running and managing this place. Discovering Wildcritters was the thing that got me interested in kemono and Japanese furry in the first place, but I don't think anyone would disagree that the site is past its prime. If Wildcritters had come to its end, I'll be fine with that.

Even without Spike maintaining this website, will it still lasts forever?