close
Hi to everyone

I went away and came back, then went away again and came back but nothing, is anyone who i knew still inside this page? Zangusu, tklr, pawsie, beta, ramen soup, collision cat. Etc ?

Hate to say mate, but most everyone's long gone.

Yasuhiko said:
Hate to say mate, but most everyone's long gone.

Pretty much.

You can try finding them at veeboru, altho I believe that one is also kinda dead.

That is just so sad, this place was so funny. Well at least the rp is still active ^w^

We are all around still in one way or another.

You can find most of us on discord nowadays

heres a useful link

https://veebooru.com/chat

Hahaha.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

God I miss when this place was good sometimes

CeilingCat said:
Hahaha...
God I miss when this place was good sometimes

I miss that period of time in general...

FA wasn't "as" shitty and anal about it's restrictions, it was before MLP became a thing, Pixiv was impossible to navigate unless you knew japanese, which just made finding stuff there that much better, the list goes on~

Yasuhiko said:
I miss that period of time in general...

FA wasn't "as" shitty and anal about it's restrictions, it was before MLP became a thing, Pixiv was impossible to navigate unless you knew japanese, which just made finding stuff there that much better, the list goes on~

preach it bruddah

Yasuhiko said:
Pixiv was impossible to navigate unless you knew japanese, which just made finding stuff there that much better, the list goes on~

Doesn't it have an English interface?

If you mean actual content, well, I just enjoy the art while ignoring the text

Napoleon said:
Doesn't it have an English interface?

If you mean actual content, well, I just enjoy the art while ignoring the text

It does now, several years ago it was all Japanese, and not many really knew how to look for specific art, they just went to the front page and had to start combing.

and now really shitty english artists upload on it

My how time flies doesn't it..?

Hi dmr! I'm still here~

szanryo said:
My how time flies doesn't it..?

Definitely... it's been around seven years since you and I joined this site now

Yea. It was all so much different back then. People cared... the site had color.

So true, man it feels so much like a shadow of it's former self, is there anyway we can get that feeling back?

First we need people to care. But in order to do that we need to spruce the place up. Give em a reason to come and post instead of leech and lurk.

Sure there are tons of othet Boorus out there, and a lot of them are the same style.. so thata why we need a different one. Makes people feel that there would be something unique that this place can only have, or what this place can provide the massive dump that is eSix. (And i mean tbat in the fact that it has a lot of images, not that its a piece of crap )

Dedication, devotion.. and a leader who can manage it all.
When was the last time our faithful Leader even spoke to us?

A lot of the appeal of this site was being able to find hard to find kemono art, now that it's easier to find elsewhere, we kinda lost our one defining trait.

The most we have to boast about now is that we have some things that are next to impossible to find anywhere else.

Yeah, I remember the time when we able to grab certain pics no other sites could ever had, if there's a chance to have that momentum back, there's a chance we can the love this site had we first came here, after all this is one of the few sites that ever shown cub art and feral art since so long.

Your best bet is to just keep looking and uploading pics
Cub and kemono art is good. Some peoplr seem to offer up doujins as well, those are nice though indony understand a bit of japanese. I mostly relied on this place to keep up with my favorite jap artists from pixiv.

I can upload things from my phone, but its mostly pokemon from FA or dA, or Tumblr.

I wish I had more time and more privacy. I'd love to upload even more pictures. There's still a ton on pixiv that get completely overlooked by e6 and fit perfectly for this site.

RioluRiku said:
I wish I had more time and more privacy. I'd love to upload even more pictures. There's still a ton on pixiv that get completely overlooked by e6 and fit perfectly for this site.

Same here... Tbh, more than privacy, I'm just freaking lazy the little spare time I have lol

Its the collaboration of everyone that will make thia place stay alive until it ends up shut down for whatever reason.