close
Translation Requests

New translation request thread~! Here are our (registered) regular translators!

If you want to sign up to become a regular translator, post here saying what type of things you like to translate, maybe a self introduction if you want, and I'll add you to this post. Of course you don't have to sign up here to translate on the site, but I think it's a good idea for us to know what each person wants to cover so that person gets priority over certain requests. (E.g. another translator likes something that I'm not into, I'm ok with translating it just to be nice, but first I'll see if the other guys picks it up)

Translators

SuperRamen

Japanese -> English, English -> Japanese (the latter is much lower quality but it's still understandable)

Will do: Pokemon (esp. vees), feral

Will not do: Doujinshi (manga publicly uploaded by the author is ok), anthro (shota/loli ok), scat, guro, most vore, some watersports

If it's just an image or two I'll do anything as long as it's not on the "will not do"

Tsukaisute

Japanese -> English, Japonés -> Español, Inglés -> Español

Tsukaisute here (使い捨て, disposable, if anyone was wondering. I was intending to use this as a throwaway, but not anymore). I'm just an everyday college student who's picking up Japanese for fun, and has lurked here for awhile now.

Will do: Anything, basically, with the few exceptions noted below. I need all the practice I can get.

Will probably not do: watersports (Unless I'm feeling... adventurous).

Will definitely not do: scat and gore.

I'll also do translations to Spanish on request.

College will be keeping me busy most of the time, and I tend to translate slowly because I'm only a beginner in Japanese. I can't guarantee I'll finish anything by a certain deadline.

Napoleon

Chinese -> English

Will do: I will be able to translate content in Chinese.

Will not do: Vore. And I don't speak Japanese.

How to tell the difference between Japanese and Chinese? Chinese is blockier, and mostly squares, while Japanese is more squiggly, like worms.

My current queue:

1. http://wildcritters.ws/pool/show/911 (※観覧注意※よくあるR-18)

2. http://wildcritters.ws/pool/show/904 (MHM no H)

3. http://wildcritters.ws/pool/show/921 (Harubon 10)

4. http://wildcritters.ws/pool/show/774 ([にゃんこね (Ro,岸辺)] かみさまのお神酒 )

Tsukaisute here (使い捨て, disposable, if anyone was wondering. This was originally supposed to be a throwaway account). I'm just an everyday college student who's picking up Japanese for fun, and has lurked here for awhile now.

Will do: Anything, basically, with the few exceptions listed below. I need all the practice I can get.

Will probably not do: watersports

Will definitely not do: scat and gore

I will also do translations to and from Spanish.

College is keeping me busy most of the time; I cannot guarantee speedy translation (sometimes even postponing for months on end). I'd probably rate myself a B1 for Japanese under the CEFR, meaning I would take my translations with a pinch of salt, but hopefully they're coherent and accurate enough to make sense of the work.

http://wildcritters.ws/pool/show/911

Can you translate this? I don't understand what it is? When i translate to English, it's grammar kinda almost broken.

http://wildcritters.ws/pool/show/838

This one got rejected but I would really like a translation!

My current queue:

http://wildcritters.ws/pool/show/775 ([にゃんこね (Ro,玉竜 )] 妹は犬)
http://wildcritters.ws/pool/show/911 (※観覧注意※よくあるR-18)

http://wildcritters.ws/pool/show/904 (MHM no H)

Outdated; look at introduction post

Tsukaisute said:
Hope this place isn't dead...

So far I've translated http://wildcritters.ws/pool/show/855 and http://wildcritters.ws/pool/show/910.

I think what I'll queue over the next few months are the following pools:

http://wildcritters.ws/pool/show/838
http://wildcritters.ws/pool/show/775

Maybe http://wildcritters.ws/pool/show/911 and http://wildcritters.ws/pool/show/904.

Well I've been out for 2 weeks, but Im back and ready to dump some of my folders in the site when I get some time!

Tsukaisute said:
Hope this place isn't dead...

So far I've translated http://wildcritters.ws/pool/show/855 and http://wildcritters.ws/pool/show/910.

I think what I'll queue over the next few months are the following pools:

http://wildcritters.ws/pool/show/838
http://wildcritters.ws/pool/show/775

Maybe http://wildcritters.ws/pool/show/911 and http://wildcritters.ws/pool/show/904.

Thank you very much! :)

Updating my info.

I'm no longer taking requests for doujinshi. I'll still translate other things, and will still be translating doujinshi, but in a different format. From now on when I translate doujinshi I'm only posting a translated script on my tumblr. Details here. Tl;dr: I'm trying to distance myself from doujinshi scanlation out of respect of the artist(s), while still trying to put out readable translations.

SuperRamen said:
Updating my info.

I'm no longer taking requests for doujinshi. I'll still translate other things, and will still be translating doujinshi, but in a different format. From now on when I translate doujinshi I'm only posting a translated script on my tumblr. Details here. Tl;dr: I'm trying to distance myself from doujinshi scanlation out of respect of the artist(s), while still trying to put out readable translations.

So you don't upload anymore of azuma-minatu douijin?

neverex said:
So you don't upload anymore of azuma-minatu douijin?

Well, I never did scan them myself. I did upload them here after getting the scans from other sites or directly from the scanner, but I won't be doing that anymore

oh too bad! they sure were important part of wc. lets hope somebody else would mirror them here tehn.

Eh.. Only you and drugoll upload here doujin, but nobody have contact with him. I think your decision kill community on this site. You've done what's good for you and artists but not for people who can't buy doujin..

I'm in an awkward situation and am trying to do what's best. I'm still continuing to do everything I have been doing as long as it's not destructive in any way.

Like I said, I never scanned anything myself. If scanners want to keep scanning things, that's completely irrelevant to me. In the case of Drugoll, I think he probably would've uploaded his scans eventually anyway; he just likes to wait a while out of respect of the artist. I would just ask to upload the scans sooner because I was impatient.

neverex said:
Eh.. Only you and drugoll upload here doujin, but nobody have contact with him. I think your decision kill community on this site. You've done what's good for you and artists but not for people who can't buy doujin..

lol what an asshole

Andre said:
lol what an asshole

Yeye hate me because i said what i want to say. I'm not "asshole". I understand the problem, but i don't accept his decision. SuperRamen revive this site because he transalating/uploading doujin and single image. When kemono (site) dead most people followed him here. Why?

Because he translating/uploading doujin.. Of course i can say he's a good guy and i like him, but its not a reason why i'm here.

neverex said:
Yeye hate me because i said what i want to say. I'm not "asshole". I understand the problem, but i don't accept his decision. SuperRamen revive this site because he transalating/uploading doujin and single image. When kemono (site) dead most people followed him here. Why?

Because he translating/uploading doujin.. Of course i can say he's a good guy and i like him, but its not a reason why i'm here.

Sure, but making feel 'bad' or straight 'if this site dies its your fault' is an asshole thought lol

If you like him so much, pay him for translations or consider the other thread

Andre said:
Sure, but making feel 'bad' or straight 'if this site dies its your fault' is an asshole thought lol

If you like him so much, pay him for translations or consider the other thread

Sure, but it can be true.. I feel too "bad" because he choice what is bad for me and other people like me.

I always want support him, but he never ask for help. )

i wonder, could i upload here a tutorial in japanese? i know its not what gets posted here usualy.

b486 said:
i wonder, could i upload here a tutorial in japanese? i know its not what gets posted here usualy.

I actually translated a tutorial for someone recently where I just edited it into the image files. So post a link and I'll consider it. It's easier to use annotations but I don't think tutorials have enough visual content in them to be uploaded here

WHOAH whoah whoa...

you have to be kidding me! THAT WAS THE TUTORIAL i wanted to see translated :D

thanks!

#justpsychictypethings

Will do: I will be able to translate content in Chinese.
Will not do: Vore. And I don't speak Japanese.

How to tell the difference between Japanese and Chinese? Chinese is blockier, and mostly squares, while Japanese is more squiggly, like worms.

where do you even find chinese art (of the pornograhic kind)?

Napoleon said:
Will do: I will be able to translate content in Chinese.
Will not do: Vore. And I don't speak Japanese.

How to tell the difference between Japanese and Chinese? Chinese is blockier, and mostly squares, while Japanese is more squiggly, like worms.

Welcome here~!

Your contribution is very appreciated, because (as far as I know) there isn't any other translator for Chinese text around here.

Napoleon said:
Will do: I will be able to translate content in Chinese.
Will not do: Vore. And I don't speak Japanese.

How to tell the difference between Japanese and Chinese? Chinese is blockier, and mostly squares, while Japanese is more squiggly, like worms.

Thanks, I've added you~

I've added in language pairings for each translator so feel free to tell me if you want to add pairings :3

b486 said:
where do you even find chinese art (of the pornograhic kind)?

Almost as if on cue: http://wildcritters.ws/post/show/93060/

Welcome to WC, Napoleon!

b486 said:
where do you even find chinese art (of the pornograhic kind)?

lilinfeng is an example of a Chinese artist.

i was curious if there was some chinese based community, like FA, or Pixiv.

b486 said:
i was curious if there was some chinese based community, like FA, or Pixiv.

None as far as I know. Granted, I do spend most of my time in the English parts of the Internet (despite being a native Chinese speaker), so I wouldn't know.

I wish China did more furry stuff, or at least I'm so unaware of it. I have no idea where to even look for it. All I know about is Kitten Dream, and that was because Jazzoiicious found out about it first. South Korea has also made furry stuff.

I just now realized that the <tn> tag is a thing. This could be useful.