close

Can I get priviliged I can de-censor doujin like I did with kitsune no yuuwaku.

May i be a privileged?

Can I get the privileged status?I can't do much,but at least I can help people out and tag artwork.

Please can I have a privileged account, I can't do too much but I always refer this site to everyone I know would be interested.

Please can I have a privileged account, I can't do too much but I always refer this site to everyone I know would be interested.

I would really like to be moved to privilaged. I would upload if I were an artistic person. I can at least help sort through things. I really want to be able to use more than 2 tags, its impossible to find anything with only 2 :(

JamieCarter said:

algix5 said:

Protip: Do something first to motivate us to give you privilege.

Question!

How many uploads do I need to evolve into Contributor ~? 100? 300?
Must have that rank up!

MaDrow said:
Protip: Do something first to motivate us to give you privilege.

But I already said I'm no good at drawing or I would. :( I can at least try to help with other things. Give me anything I'll do it.

algix5 said:
But I already said I'm no good at drawing or I would. :( I can at least try to help with other things. Give me anything I'll do it.

Search for pictures/doujins that are not on the site and we'll update you.

Andre said:
Search for pictures/doujins that are not on the site and we'll update you.

So I suppose thats a no for me as well? All I can say is that I wanna see hidden pictures. And I've been browsing for a very long time.

If I must upload for this. Set me a goal and I will reach it.

pendragon said:
So I suppose thats a no for me as well? All I can say is that I wanna see hidden pictures. And I've been browsing for a very long time.

If I must upload for this. Set me a goal and I will reach it.

Tbh there's no goal. I just go with how it feels... This site is not important or famous anymore, so lurkers are welcome and I honestly don't see the point to keep anyone that asks from seeing hidden pics.

But I don't think it's fair for other people that do contribute for not having received it before, and start giving privileged to whoever asks on the forum now.

Andre said:
Tbh there's no goal. I just go with how it feels... This site is not important or famous anymore, so lurkers are welcome and I honestly don't see the point to keep anyone that asks from seeing hidden pics.

But I don't think it's fair for other people that do contribute for not having received it before, and start giving privileged to whoever asks on the forum now.

I suppose I understand that. But it's a little discouraging to not know how much I must contribute. I've actually been checking in this thread several times over 2 months and if anything, it seems that like any work I may do will probably go unnoticed until I talk about it and wait 2 months. :(

pendragon said:
I suppose I understand that. But it's a little discouraging to not know how much I must contribute. I've actually been checking in this thread several times over 2 months and if anything, it seems that like any work I may do will probably go unnoticed until I talk about it and wait 2 months. :(

Haha i'm in the same boat

pendragon said:

That is correct.

However everytime someones updates a big and hard-to-find doujin I check their username and if they don't have privileges I set them as contributor.

Andre said:
That is correct.

However everytime someones updates a big and hard-to-find doujin I check their username and if they don't have privileges I set them as contributor.

Ha, I get what you mean by that. I'm pretty sure any time someone uploads an Azuma Minatsu doujinshi I have an aneurysm.

Can I get privileged stats. I noticed something that said to just ask.

5555 said:
Can I get privileged stats. I noticed something that said to just ask.

You totally noticed wrong.

There's plenty of great images out there that haven't been uploaded here. You've just got to find them, upload them, tag them (properly preferably), and just have a little patience.

I don't guarantee privileged but the more earnestly you work, the more likely you are to get the desired status.

Think of it less as a goal you're trying to achieve and more as a reward for contributing to the site.

RioluRiku said:
There's plenty of great images out there that haven't been uploaded here. You've just got to find them, upload them, tag them (properly preferably), and just have a little patience.

I don't guarantee privileged but the more earnestly you work, the more likely you are to get the desired status.

Think of it less as a goal you're trying to achieve and more as a reward for contributing to the site.

Word.

Andre said:
Word.

I posted a picture someone drew on Miiverse. Unfortunately the original artist was banned on Miiverse and I don't know if he/she has an account on any other site. Also sorry if the picture is a bit small.

I'm going to post Meloetta art.

I'm going to post Meloetta art.

Sorry for the double comment.

Could i get privileged account? It's really hard to upload pictures/comics with hidden content and there's a lot of interesting pictures i want to see.

Could I be a previleged?

n4rd3s said:
Could I be a previleged?

Yes, it was so simple. You just need to upload fur things as often as possible from anywhere (strongly recommended for nudity and adult content). But never been posted here.

Don't forget to put source and artist while you upload it.
Admin/mod will consider you as Previleged or even Contributor level I guess.

For more info please check this out:
http://wildcritters.ws/help/users

Endymonz said:
Yes, it was so simple. You just need to upload fur things as often as possible from anywhere (strongly recommended for nudity and adult content). But never been posted here.

Don't forget to put source and artist while you upload it.
Admin/mod will consider you as Previleged or even Contributor level I guess.

For more info please check this out:
http://wildcritters.ws/help/users

Oh, ok. Thank you!