close
Requests for privileged/contributor status

Because I'm tired of searching for suitable people.
And for some order on this subject.

:v

I was thinking staff doesn't even look you just randomly pick up those who keep uploading good pictures and just do stuff for the site.

But this seems reasonable.

Delete This Box. It was a repost of the orginal post above^.

Umm, I'm assuming I just post this here...so can I get a privileged? :x

Could I get privileged? :>

May I have privileged as well?

If Possible I would like to get privileged status as well, I have been attempting to hardset the translations of the Doneru comics and have a few of them done... I would like access to the hidden ones though if possible?

You all need to check your privilege.

Can I get a privileged account? 80

Could I get privileged please?

Can I get a privileged account?

i'd truly appreciate a privileged account, please make this one Happy.

Some of you guys need to stop lurking if you want a higher rank. If you have 0 posts, 0 comments, and only 1 forum post asking to be upgraded, we can't even know if you're human or a bot

Should totally upgrade my account ~♪ I'll be your best friend

Checking my privilege here...oh wait. I don't have any...

May I have privileged?

Could an admin promote Drugoll to contributor? He's a doujin scanner and has indirectly contributed a lot to the site

(I also think it's weird how as a mod I can ban people but I can't change ranks, which is less severe...)

SuperRamen said:
Could an admin promote Drugoll to contributor? He's a doujin scanner and has indirectly contributed a lot to the site

(I also think it's weird how as a mod I can ban people but I can't change ranks, which is less severe...)

I was going to do it but it seems I dont have invites or whatever?

Andre said:
I was going to do it but it seems I dont have invites or whatever?

Same here. Would be nice if that could be fixed so mods can promote active members

Can I get a privileged account please? >u<

Hello~Can I get a privileged account?
THANK YOU VERY MUCH~

can i get a privileged account?

See? This is what happens when you open a thread like this.

Hello, I would like to request a privileged account please.

Hey, does this topic still work? Privileged account please? :P

May I get a privileged account?

The people who give should receive.

Can I get a privileged account?

I didn't even know this was a thing.

Being around for a few years i'd like to have a privledged account. I just thought it was strictly for contributers and most of the time i'm beaten to the punch when it comes to uploading good content.

I've noticed more activity on this thread once again. I might as well place my account under submission of privileged status.

I noticed as I was typesetting the "Love Series" doujin, most of the pages were hidden, which makes for difficult completion. Although I was able to finish "Love Blue" one section was poorly translated by me.

If possible, I would rather have someone's more skilled translation (like SuperRamen) in typesetting. Until then, I'll finish as much as I can view.

Thank you.