close

Error: You cannot search for only excluded tags.

Get rid of that shit. I want to look through the non-sexual, non-doujin, non-pokemon stuff here.

Orasyn said:
Error: You cannot search for only excluded tags.

Get rid of that shit. I want to look through the non-sexual, non-doujin, non-pokemon stuff here.

IDK... |:'

The grand reopening of http://wildcritters.net is literally Hitler

In which case, I wish Hitler never died.

The problem here is the selfcalled "moderators"

Rage....
Ragereagereagereage.
I'm done now.

I really want to make my own booru.

With blackjack and hookers.

Dreams, dreams.

Maybe in a few years...

penelope said:
http://lulz.net/furi/res/2926835.html

well.. i already answered all the questions with two post. if someone really want their art off of this site, they would have to come down on me with a lawsuit. If they don't do that, they're helpless to do anything about it.

But every place gets one reply

If I was to rage a little, it feels like things are missing from what it used to be.

I mean, we all know what we are actually here for, but the bland background is rather offsetting.

Comments don't show pictures anymore, and I vaguely remember they did back in the past.

The amount of people seemed to have dwindled near to nothing despite the fact that this place isn't nearly as toxic as other places. But then again, I'd have to assume that this place still gets a lot of traffic.

People still don't know how to use their blacklists

There's no content guidelines (Or they are really hard to find, so new people who don't want to do something wrong, aren't eased into contributing and uploading content.

I'll rage more in a bit.

Edit : I don't think I have anything else to rage about. ;_;

RioluRiku said:
If I was to rage a little, it feels like things are missing from what it used to be.

I mean, we all know what we are actually here for, but the bland background is rather offsetting.

Comments don't show pictures anymore, and I vaguely remember they did back in the past.

The amount of people seemed to have dwindled near to nothing despite the fact that this place isn't nearly as toxic as other places.

I've always liked this place over e621, the content was more in line with what I wanted, and the community was pleasant. People here didn't usually go out of their way to rip your head off for things. It was a very relaxed atmosphere. I hate seeing this place die a prolonged death. It used to be fun, not just to look at the pics here, but to participate in the forums, the cbox, and other stuff. Now it just feels lonesome. I miss the friends I made on here.

Lets all complain about this place!~...or?...we can just make more threats and participate more in the forum and rp together we can give this place the life it used to have because we are the blood of wc ^u^