close
The New pokemon Sylveon

The following forum I did it in order that they could give his opinion about the new pokemon Ninfia a new evolution of eevee

Ninfia, or Nympheon. Either way it's gotten rather popular. Although its vaguely similar appearance to Victini is rather odd in my opinion

So is it the eveelution of the love element or something?

I wish the hype would have waited until we had more than a picture to work with, but eh.

There are possibilities that it is a flying or such type you see normally or even normally - flying

I heard that it was gonna be part water. Something about Ninf being lily pad, or sommat.

Is it just me, or is nintendo leaking new pokemon like crazy? Did they use to do this? I don't remember such huge hypes over gen 5 or even gen 4

Its the best thing ever

Such you see it is the pokemon less acquaintance who is seen. But nonetheless it is possible that when it begins in March already they have complete information on Ninfia

BlackJack said:
Such you see it is the pokemon less acquaintance who is seen. But nonetheless it is possible that when it begins in March already they have complete information on Ninfia

I read your comment over several times and whatever you've said there is still incomprehensable to me.

It's got an english name now, called Sylveon

Sylveon looks like to me a brilliant enough name

Inb4 is a flying type

I figure it's going to be a Normal type.
One of my friends believes it will be a Light type.

Since its name implies that it's related to sylphs, I think it'll be flying. There are rumors that it might be a new "fairy" type though. If it is a light type I'll be pissed because Espeon is supposed to be the light eeveelution.

A "light" type would seem pretty redundant as psychic pokemon seem to cover that element.. in a sense. I dunno about a fairy type, there is already a fairy egg group filled with mostly normal type pokemon

Im a spammer bot yay

Im a spammer bot yay

Im a spammer bot yay

Una humedad de 40-50 grados o menor y una temperatura de 20-22 grados sería el ambiente perfecto. Más de 30 grados sería casi mortal para las chinchillas y un indicador de más de 80 puntos con humedad alta muy probable un foco de hongos o micosis.

Im a spammer bot yay