close

I should probably get rid of this useless topic.But am going to have repercussions.

|Nividen| said:
I should probably get rid of this useless topic.But am going to have repercussions.

No. You shouldn't.

I disagree with you, Keh-lenny-us. Mero should just dispose of this topic to prevent people from causing drama.

MeldoTheMimiga said:
I disagree with you, Keh-lenny-us. Nividen should just dispose of this topic to prevent people from causing drama.

In case you don't get it, the point of this thread is not "hey, look how I make .net angry". It's "hey, there's a lot of neat stuff, also maybe you'll want to upload it here".

It's just that prior to my ban on that site I didn't post it because I was politely (no irony) asked to not do so.

I had a good day today. Aside from the vomiting, getting caught in the rain, and fever. It's nice to know that, whenever I'm having a nice day like this, I can visit these forums to keep my mood perfectly balanced between positive and negative. Oh no. In reassuring myself that I can always |absolute value| my emotions back to apathy, my mood has improved once again. I'm going to have to go back and re-read Assim's trolling and Kelenius' petty rationalizations. Then maybe I'll vomit some more. That should square things away.

Yikes looks like .net during it's nekobon apocolypse

dickhurt.

There's really no point for those hidden images, except maybe for the hidden mangas/doujins, because those are under harsher Copyright restrictions. But WC members might as well just download them, anyway.

Error: You cannot search for only excluded tags.

Get rid of that shit. I want to look through the non-sexual, non-doujin, non-pokemon stuff here.

Is there still a working link? o3o