close
Development

Okay, it's been a while. There's a long list of shit to do with the site.

Put back the bump.
Add Avatars.
Make it easier to download from other websites
New Layout
Fix a number of bugs.

To fix any one of these things will take a lot of time and testing before implementing them and put them on the productive version of the site. I'm going to return to dedicating one hour to work on the site when I get home from work. But I need you guys to tell me what to fuck with first.

I've been putting this off, and when I get in the mood to do something, I get a little overwhelmed on the amount of stuff I have to sort through. So i just need a focus point to make small changes. So what should be the first on the list.

I'm also debating on giving access to a test site for those who are familiar with ruby to fiddle with. Right now there is a developing site up and I can give access.

I'd prefer not looking at a bleak, white background that makes this website less attractive than e621 with the nightmare_fuel tag.

enlightenment said:
I'd prefer not looking at a bleak, white background that makes this website less attractive than e621 with the nightmare_fuel tag.

I'd go with giving user-names to users who want to go with another name other than their user-name, but don't want to switch accounts since they have history and records there, along with the addition of avatars.

I'll vote for doing the new layout first too!

Yeah new layout would be awesome. Oh and tag subscriptions.

Few Suggestions

Another few is adding/updating "Terms & Agreements" to appear for unregistered/unlogged in users to read and see. Stating in bold: "If you are under the age of 18 please do not continue."

Also in development a set rules of the "Open Chat" would be nice so users know do's and dont's. Considering some don't use common sense to figure this out.

Another be a forum cleansing, Were we get rid of all old topics and lock them and put them into a folder somewhere, And get the forums anew.
Cleansing of the comments as well

Organization of all current/former staff memebers on the site into a updated list at the end of every month, Along with upcoming open/closed positions.

Ahead notice of when the site will be down for maintaince and updating.

Seperatin between Gif's/Animations with Images/Posts on the "Post" section be nice.

~MF

|Nividen| said:
Another few is adding/updating "Terms & Agreements" to appear for unregistered/unlogged in users to read and see.

Also in development a set rules of the "Open Chat" would be nice so users know do's and dont's. Considering some don't use common sense to figure this out.

Another be a forum cleansing, Were we get rid of all old topics and lock them and put them into a folder somewhere, And get the forums anew.
Cleansing of the comments as well

Organization of all current/former staff memebers on the site into a updated list at the end of every month, Along with upcoming open/closed positions.

~MF

Might a bit tricky with the Open Chat and RP chats, as they're not part of the site and goes off to another site. At best we could put up some general common rules that can be followed out of common sense, and a disclaimer that nothing that happens on Cbox is responsible for WC.ws, as it's not our jurisdiction.

FoxFire said:
Might a bit tricky with the Open Chat and RP chats, as they're not part of the site and goes off to another site. At best we could put up some general common rules that can be followed out of common sense, and a disclaimer that nothing that happens on Cbox is responsible for WC.ws, as it's not our jurisdiction.

That works to mate.

Increased security from trolls and spammers.

|Nividen| said:
Increased security from trolls and spammers.

Troll awareness.

Awesome.

FoxFire said:
Troll awareness.

Awesome.

Your awesome.
- Respect -

some ideas

I say post a selection of backgrounds the users can either chose from or vote for a perminate one that and the basic rules for site behaviore troll fillters and when a thread is made the maker can delete post in the thread to keep it on topic (a good example of why this is needed would be firefox's "im your new admin thread"

~ Side Note:

Can has of now get a "Updation List" of all the completed updates and one's in progress,While this page is mostly still suggetions?

Complete crackdown on the users and chatbox users rules, Enforcing more rules along with creation.

we need the pool square, that you clic to open a new brouser window with only the pool that would make the life more easy for some of us

dmr said:
we need the pool square, that you clic to open a new brouser window with only the pool that would make the life more easy for some of us

Am pretty sure we have some those already, Or do you mean Pool browsing by the name of the comics or CG set?

remember the square left of the pool name that open that pool in a popup like a slideshow? i vote for that X3

Lookie here.. I'm back. I'm going to do some fiddling

If you have anything to add to the process

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1evOsmmN4REEJjyNtaCjQc38RQPuDEOw47wxerQsaTB4/edit

Good to hear your back Spike
New windows bitches.

Hey there Spike! It's great to have you back!

I think I might have mentioned it before, but it would be really nice if you could add bbc functionality back to annotations. The bbc itself is nice but not necessary, but currently you aren't able to use quotation marks in annotations without it messing up, and I don't remember that happening before so I think it's related to bbc.

It can't be done.. not from my current computer. The moment when I want to do stuff.. it get interrupted by my niece who visited and used the computer for the entire day.. Things will just have to wait until i get my own personal computer again. If there's a serious problem, email Pawsie@gmail.com.

Spike said:
It can't be done.. not from my current computer. The moment when I want to do stuff.. it get interrupted by my niece who visited and used the computer for the entire day.. Things will just have to wait until i get my own personal computer again. If there's a serious problem, email Pawsie@gmail.com.

Lul.

Drag and Drop uploading ability save so much time rather then click,click,click "Browse method" and allow individual or all same tag method on it.

Too bad it's kind of irrelevant at the moment since uploads aren't working.

Whatever it will be up in like..... ??Days.

Hurry, activity here seems to be on a free-fall into the bottomless pit.

RIP in peace ;_;7

Bummer said:
RIP in peace ;_;7

REDUNDANCY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

enlightenment said:
I stretched my post.

Good thing this isn't FA.
Members doing that would have been banned.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
CK this shit.