close
<<Welcome thread + FAQ>> Are you new to wc.ws? Go here first!

Welcome to wildcritters.ws!

[scrambled]

Whether this is actually 3 months old or not, we luuuv everyone on this website, and implore Pawsie to get his butt in gear and fix this place up.

Also, we've already had the .net vs. .ws discussion before.

I 'unno, it just seems like it's not the website it used to be. Either of them. The community's weak here, and .net is just a smaller portion of the large number of witty, well-meaning fucks it used to be.

Oh dear.. someone is trying to abuse their power in one fashion or another. This just means I have to pay attention and add features to the site. Okay.. well tomorrow then.

Hi im new to this wildcritters but hated on the other

Thank for the link enlightenment your freind nekobon

hogler said:
Hi im new to this wildcritters but hated on the other

Thank for the link enlightenment your freind nekobon

Enjoy your stay.

I plannon being good boing one post a day per thread so plz dont yell at me

Oh and assiimilation im not the only one who thinks your an ass so good day to you

hogler I saw what you did over there and I just want to say that those transgressions will not be tolerated here. you were hated because you stated several times you did not care for the rules and generally acted rude to everyone warranting their behavior towards you.

I dont remember saying anything about the rules? I just got caught up in it all (and hates to admit but forgot to read the rules ill go do that now)were are they? Im not playing i sereusly dont know

I didn't think you'd see that, but no problem :3

Can some one post a link to the forum rules for here i cant find them?!

why am i banned from cbox i did nothing wrong exept make a friend

You didn't really do anything wrong, and there's no indication that anyone banned you, so I'm pretty confused as well.

Got mail, got happy it was orasin oh well ill just ignor him for now on sorry for double post just found out its a bad thing thanks banana ferret

Hi never introduced myself using this forum post like others. :v so yeah majority of you guys already know who I am.

Clap clap clap.

You're that guy that sounds like Nvidia.
I like Nvidia.

So yeah. it's been like..a year or two since I've checked in here on you doods. What's new? :0

Roy_McCloud said:
So yeah. it's been like..a year or two since I've checked in here on you doods. What's new? :0

Depends on how deep you look. If you're checking atoms, there has been a lot of nuclear reactions. If you're looking deeper, everything's the same, just in different place.

I am new~
so hello

Welcome to Wildcritters!
I was gonna say more, but then I got lazy.

Enjoy~

Hi.
I'm back up in this betch.

Roy_McCloud said:
Hi.
I'm back up in this betch.

Finally

The hell is going on--what's with all the pony shet

Hi, Roy McCloud, do you still like BEEEEEEEWWWWWBS?

The tag blacklist exists for a reason, Roy. I suggest you use it.

DragonRanger said:
The tag blacklist exists for a reason, Roy. I suggest you use it.

I think he was just asking what is up with the most recent uploads being mlp.

:v

Hi! I'm newbie on Wildcritters...
I wanna ask some question here:

1. Why I can only upload at least 10 pictures? Can I upload more then 10 pictures?

2. How to upload more than 10 picture? Should I upgrade membership or pay for it???

The upload limit for newbs is set at 10 to prevent spam bots. If you want to upgrade your account send a pm to one of the admins.

Welcome to the site btw :3

Yasuhiko said:
The upload limit for newbs is set at 10 to prevent spam bots. If you want to upgrade your account send a pm to one of the admins.

Welcome to the site btw :3

Thanks... :)

Random question, how do I set tag implications? I think anal should be have an implication to anus