close

it might be til next year.. 2 months when I'm able to do anything. My computer is down, I don't have anything useful to edit or test code..etc. I need to spend around 400 dollars to get my stuff fix.. new motherboard, cpu, video card.

Spike said:
it might be til next year.. 2 months when I'm able to do anything. My computer is down, I don't have anything useful to edit or test code..etc. I need to spend around 400 dollars to get my stuff fix.. new motherboard, cpu, video card.

Sorry to hear that mate,But cause of slow uploads lately plus activity on the site has slowed and doesn't seem like changing so nothing will change for awhile till you get back.

next time guys, email me at pawsie@gmail.com. the problem is fix. I was setting something up and changed one little thing.. that done it.

Spike said:
next time guys, email me at pawsie@gmail.com. the problem is fix. I was setting something up and changed one little thing.. that done it.

How much more e-mails do you have? .w. I e-mailed at the e-mail you gave me.

I have a 'lot' of different emails, though they're all connected to the pawsie one. Lately it's been filtering out a lot of junk. Anyway, for the title just say WILDCRITTERS because it's the one I check daily

When searching, page numbers seem to disappear.

A workaround is putting &page=??? into the url manually.

The easiest example is probably to search pokemon.

Oh shit he's right.

Paaaaawwwsiieeeeeee!

For some reason the ability to flag posts has disappeared for me despite being a privileged member. I could do it before, and it would come in very handy about now... -_-

hey is it just me or is EVERYTHING invisible if you are not logged in?
and by everything i mean all the important things... as in the whole gallery.

Error: You cannot search for only excluded tags.

Get rid of that shit. I want to look through the non-sexual, non-doujin, non-pokemon stuff here.

The "basic account can only search up to two tags at once" thing is way too much bullshit. Come on, why must this be the only one using Booru engine to do this?

The Pixiv Uploader doesn't work.

I've put a Pixiv url in the source url but nothing seems to happen....

MaDrow said:
The Pixiv Uploader doesn't work.

I've put a Pixiv url in the source url but nothing seems to happen....

You have to copy/paste the image url, then edit the link with source. Somewhat tedious if you ask me : /

Beta said:
You have to copy/paste the image url, then edit the link with source. Somewhat tedious if you ask me : /

You meant the direct url to the image or just the http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=big&illust_id=<digits>; ?

Tried both and nothing happened |=(:s

well i has the hope that someone could make me able to see all the entire list of images to the first and the last because any time that i want to see the last page it appears and i cant see notthing

Error: You can only search up to page 1,000

ToT before the breacking of wc i was able to see all and when i upload something dont apears the anoying "This post is pending moderator approval."

dmr said:
Error: You can only search up to page 1,000

i mentioned this to spike again about a week ago. dont get your hopes up for a fix..... this website is the last thing on his agenda.

I think those images you can't see are images that have been deleted, but are not removed from the index, so they just inflate the page number over the limit of non-deleted images. Yeah, it's a problem. Might be time that this entire issue was fixed honestly.

no se porque me dio por buscar en la wiki a gaoru personaje de no se donde, la cosa es que vi que nuestra wiki, estaba llena de basura*spam* de seguro de googlebots o algo mas, deberian limpiar y restaurar la pagina a su antigua gloria, mientras me matare de curiosidad por saber de donde es gaoru XD

If there's any other mods/admins out there. Please patrol the wiki from time to time, spambots have been trying to flood it with corporate garbage.

Niko_Espeon said:
If there's any other mods/admins out there. Please patrol the wiki from time to time, spambots have been trying to flood it with corporate garbage.

Wouldn't a simple captcha prevent most spambots?

Also cant we prevent creating a tag without any posts using said tag?

The artist pages has this thing like

Status Active
Active true

And the status can not be edited. What is this?