close

List of bugs we already know about and things that are not bugs:

Script not working with pixiv pools and other boorus.
Lack of bump function.
Subscriptions not working.
Site design.
Banned "Get a cool account" at the top.
Weird working avatars.
"Upload Limit" in your profile.
Inability to change amount of posts per page.
Old posts not having flie sizes.

Please hide the comments by default like before. I don't like seeing them :ᗡ

Deleted image thumbnails will appear, but not the images themselves when clicked.

Is this place being run by a user or a robot? There doesn't need to be a "bug report format". As long as the user describes what's wrong with enough detail, it can be understood and hopefully fixed. Enforcing a "format" isn't sensible.

No, but then again, we didn't expect you to make an intelligent decision in the first place.

how about just post what you think is missing.. every time someone hits an error, the site screams at me and demands that I fix it. Something like the deleted posts are missing is something i can fiddle without any problems.

qwaszxq said:
Is this place being run by a user or a robot? There doesn't need to be a "bug report format". As long as the user describes what's wrong with enough detail, it can be understood and hopefully fixed. Enforcing a "format" isn't sensible.

Beep boop, your complaint isn't formatted properly and has been discarded.

enlightenment said:
Deleted image thumbnails will appear, but not the images themselves when clicked.

This. PLEASE fix this. There are some pictures that are deleted that I am rather fond of, and had enjoyed the ability to view them ever since I became Privileged awhile back. :<

~tag colors such as fetish needs changing
~on the users home page, theres an advertisement for janitors
~im still getting redirected to http://wildcritters.cbox.ws/post when i use bookmarks
~changing from view mode to anything else changes the whole background color

all members besides banned can see deleted stuff. I'm sorry for the delay.

That little banner about new janitors, it leads you to mailing Furvy. I realized this AFTER I'd sent my message. e.e

Funny how that "Site under construction" thing can be hidden, but the button that says "Hide" is nearly invisible thanks to the background. I just noticed it off-chance.

qwaszxq said:
Funny how that "Site under construction" thing can be hidden, but the button that says "Hide" is nearly invisible thanks to the background. I just noticed it off-chance.

recalibrate your monitor. i had no problem seeing it.

file names get cut off instead of doing a wrap around like before and the upload page should have the rating set as explicit for default.

a search button would be nice too x3

tag count is incorrect on this image for kona and the artists tag

~its correct now~

Pages 1 and 2 of the comments are the same

Speaking of which it would be nice if the comment pages were longer like on the old site

SuperRamen said:
Pages 1 and 2 of the comments are the same

To be more specific, if you click "Comments" it shows the first page. But when you go the second page and hit the PREVIOUS link, page=1 is actually page=2. Probably just a logic error that can easily be fixed.

the artists page only shows 6 images.

Flaky said:
the artists page only shows 6 images.

I think it's not a bug. It says recent posts.

Don't know if this is a bug, but your avatar on previous posts don't change when you change your avatar.

Wait a second, my avatar showed up in the comments but not in the forums? What the heck...

enlightenment said:
Don't know if this is a bug, but your avatar on previous posts don't change when you change your avatar.

Wait a second, my avatar showed up in the comments but not in the forums? What the heck...

its not a bug, the box above that says (defaul) allows you to change the avatar youre using for that particular comment :3

Kelenius said:
I think it's not a bug. It says recent posts.

i know already x3 i should have deleted that comment.

Any page beyond the initial 1000 in the search function is inaccessible; I assume this is a "feature" of the danbooru system though this has never been implemented on WC before.
Not sure if you were aware.
Thanks.

Syzygy said:
Any page beyond the initial 1000 in the search function is inaccessible; I assume this is a "feature" of the danbooru system though this has never been implemented on WC before.
Not sure if you were aware.
Thanks.

Yeeeah, I forgot to put that in the list.

danbooru changes methods after page 1000

as you can see once it goes that page, it uses a different method to call pictures. There's somethign wrong with the function that creates the page pass that number and it enters a different method.. instead of index?page=# it uses post?before_id=45264. There's a way to smooth it so you don't get that error

The edit button is missing. I guess it'd be possible just to copy, delete, and paste, but still.

enlightenment said:
The edit button is missing. I guess it'd be possible just to copy, delete, and paste, but still.

The edit is missing on the posts's comments,except on the forums as I can see.

I'm not completely sure, but it seems that site changes uploader to the person who made last tag edit when picture gets deleted.

Commenting on any post brings you to the /comments page

I do not agree with this. >:X

Assimilation said:
Commenting on any post brings you to the /comments page

I do not agree with this. >:X

This, very much.

BBC doesn't work in annotations