close
The doujinshi request thread

This is intended as a thread to post about doujinshi, Japanese fan-made comics, relevant to our common interest of course, that you might have encountered on the internet, but that have proved impossible to find for free.

More so it is intended as a place to post about websites that might be selling these doujinshi.
Found something like that?
Leave a message and maybe someone will find the kindness in their heart to purchase and share them for everyone to enjoy.

While I’m at it I might as well start by pointing out a certain delicious looking Iyo-doujin made by an artists by the name of shinooka-fukuenchou (at least I think that’s how you read his name)

Title: どき☆どき うさぎのおみみ の巻
Artist: 篠岡副園長
Website: http://www3.llpalace.co.jp/dp/dtl/DPI18001.asp?FLG18=1

How did you even come across this site? XD

AJ said:
How did you even come across this site? XD

hehe I just know a few secret places... nah, just kidding.
That guy is advertising this thing on his pixiv account (http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=138526)
um... now that you mention it, I think I've never uploaded something by him even tho he draws mostly critters, sorry.
He also draws some pretty strange animal-crossing 4-pannel-mangas, along the line of "player1" if that name tells you something.

err... but back to the topic. The problem I think is the payment as was expected. When I read "c-check" in the middle of the screen I thought you could pay by credit card, but unfortunately it seems to be some other payment method like "paypal" or something.

I need to start surfing pixiv as well. Anyways |3

The problem I think is the payment as was expected. When I read "c-check" in the middle of the screen I thought you could pay by credit card, but unfortunately it seems to be some other payment method like "paypal" or something.

I'm afraid it's not even that simple. Even then, Japanese systems do not recognize American debit/credit cards. I've tried to purchase some of Itadakicat's doujin online, and I kept receiving an error message (I can't remember the exact wording of the message, but it led me to believe that it would not validate a "foreign" card). The only thing to do would be to get a Japanese bank account and sign up for an online Japanese money transferal system.

On a side note, many Japanese do not use Paypal because they have to go through the same process and consider it too much of a hassle XD

haha I see you guys end up doing that already...As for mylself, I can't buy anything online for varios reasons, but i can share the things I got on me sleeve no problem!
I suposse this could work out better if this sites get better promoted, I only saw it by chance...I will also post the request of the comic posted before, and this one, since both are from doremu (well not all of the first is but...) http://cgi.ebay.com/Bikesao-DOUJINSHI-Shota-Yaoi-KEMONO_W0QQitemZ360111582093QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116
And AJ you posted in that other thread about some others you are buying right? can you say wich one they are and if you itend to share?

And AJ you posted in that other thread about some others you are buying right? can you say wich one they are and if you itend to share?

Like I said to Amarao, I have about 100+ headed my way. But, I am one of those people who believes in artist copyrights, so I'll only be uploading doujin that I think are hard to come by and are not new rather than ones that are readily available and/or can be bought via online sources (such Harusuke's doujin on DiGIket [http://www.digiket.com/worklist.php?ID=CIR0001506]). Also, not ALL the doujins I bought are suitable for WC, further restricting what can be uploaded X3

Gaah... I wish that I could get my hands on some kind of japanese credit now. It'd be incredibly handy to be able to purchase those doujins on DiGiket that I want--.... which is currently a list of about 30 which has been building up since I first discovered it via Monchys (Japanese RO fan-comic site which I've lost the link to; wasn't sure if it was 'Monchys' or 'P.O.M.' either...) back when I was... eh... 12. e_e;

Asda said:
Gaah... I wish that I could get my hands on some kind of japanese credit now. It'd be incredibly handy to be able to purchase those doujins on DiGiket that I want--.... which is currently a list of about 30 which has been building up since I first discovered it via Monchys (Japanese RO fan-comic site which I've lost the link to; wasn't sure if it was 'Monchys' or 'P.O.M.' either...) back when I was... eh... 12. e_e;

OMG I was just getting into furry back then, I didn't even know Japan had kemono stuff at that time XD

Yea, I was talking it over with Amarao, and for some reason he believed you could use an American credit/debit card. But I think we've already tested that approach, right? It really sucks too because these are doujinshi that are supposed to be "easily accessible".

I also had purchased a doujin by Ro (and Aki) called "Ran^2 Milk (read as Ran Ran Milk)". Aki's stuff is homo shukoushu, but Ro's is straight content, and is unbelieveably good. I'm also trying to get their other dojin "Bota^2 Milk", which just seems to be just homo.
Oh yea, here's the link to said doujin as well:
http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e83322802

I'll see if I can't dig up some of Ro's artwork for ya ;3

Need a japanese yahoo ID... aah.. e_e

X3
Even so, about 99.9% of sellers refuse to ship internationally. It's even written in English on many of the auctions. Hell, I can't think of an auction where that's NOT written XD

Hum, found another interesting one, this is the only pic so far:
http://fchan.us/src/toon_1228150627639_midnun-img501x600-1228033104quybap66608.jpg
In this thread:
http://fchan.us/toon/res/187802.html
They are discussing how to get it and someone has found an yahoo auction link that you can supposedly get it from:
http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/118837335
But since I still don't have an account there I cann't search for that doujin any further -.-"""
The guy in the thread only posted the titel and artist in romanji, which isn't really helpful.
Could you take a look at this AJ?

Amarao said:
The guy in the thread only posted the titel and artist in romanji, which isn't really helpful.
Could you take a look at this AJ?

That guy was me XD
Actually, I got this one. Like I said before, it's called "Odin Samba" published by Tamago no Kara (http://tamago-bakudan.com/) and is 16 pages long. The doujin is futanari, but it does contain some cute pooka bang-age throughout XD

I can see about uploading it sometime in January. For now, there's not much I can do (my camera's broke, and my cell phone's camera sucks ;_;). I also plan on uploading a few others, including the "Wave-Seeing Dog" series. I know we've been over this, but I'd like you to translate them if you could. I'll upload them at a reasonable rate, and as soon as you finish with what is already posted, I could post some more. That is, if that plan sounds good to you ^^;

I see, but I don't think you got the right artist/circle, that one was made by J-M-BOX not tamago no kara (a solo project by one of J-M-BOX's members called "Shotasuku" to be more precisely).
Well anyways, I hope you get a good camera if you want correct translations. :P

Hm “wave-seeing”, I thought it was “wave-guiding” like in the movie title. Well, maybe that's another doujin.

I think now that I know about a couple of the doujins you got, there shouldn't be a problem on my side working on them. ^^

(January. Interfering with my tests once again, but as long as my professors don't decide to put 3 of them in the same week I should have some time left I think.)

Haha it probably was that, I just thought of a title off the top of my head >.>;
I'm planning to buy the camera then, but we'll see XD
Worse comes to worse I'll make it work somehow.
My only thing is that I would like these doujin to remain on this site exclusively, so I'll give that a test run with a few doujin. If that works and continues to do so, I'll keep posting on here. I also want to be able to moderate over the doujin I upload... but we can address that concern when the time comes, I think :3

maybe something to keep an eye out for after C75, if your into chubby stuff that is:
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=2376126
Title: 嫁本
Artist: ちびねこ (chibineco)

Amarao said:
maybe something to keep an eye out for after C75, if your into chubby stuff that is:
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=2376126
Title: 嫁本
Artist: ちびねこ (chibineco)

Hee, I already got some of Chibi Neko Master's doujin. His stuff is decent, but not something I love. If the opportunity presents itself to pick it up @ komiket for face value tho, I'm definitely grabbing it |3
Hmm... I think there's about 7 different levels to grab various artist's doujinshi I'm interested in. Hell even Ofuro's peddlin some of his CG artworks there:
http://www.eonet.ne.jp/~choco-tart/

AJ said:
If the opportunity presents itself to pick it up @ komiket for face value tho, I'm definitely grabbing it |3

You're going to Japan for the komiket??
Man, I'm jealous. XD
That's something I can't even dream about, being a poor student and all.

Lol naw I wish XD
I have a personal contact (someone I'm friendly with, but not exactly a friend...) in Japan who ships all the stuff to me. I'm trying to get all the locational info to him as there might just be a chance he can grab it. I AM trying to get a job over in either Tokyo or Aoimori, but the chances of that happening are somewhat slim ;_;

If the opportunity presents itself to pick it up @ komiket for face value tho, I'm definitely grabbing it |3

That was worded pretty awkwardly, huh?

AJ said:
That was worded pretty awkwardly, huh?

>.>" especially if you don't look up "face value" before answering... you know, "face" as in face to face with the guy that's selling the stuff -.-"
this language will never stop to annoy me I guess.

Anyways, hope your contact can get you the stuff you're looking for. I've heard komiket is literally a battlefield. :P

Haha, well English is the only language categorized as a "5" language. That is, it's considered the hardest language to learn in the world. Chinese and a few others rank in at "4", Japanese is a "3" I believe, and Spanish is at a "2" @_@; And yea, I can only hope that said contact can work some magic over there XD

That scale heavily depends on what's your first language tho ^^".
I can only guess what a mess this must be for people without a West Germanic language as their mother tongue.

On a side note believe it or not if your a Turk, learning Japanese is a piece of cake once you've gotten over the kanji, since the grammar is almost entirely identical for some reason (the Turks even got that Onii-chan and Onee-chan crap the Japanese use all the time). :P

Yea but the thing is that most countries are pretty far removed from English. Granted, English is based off German 60%, so yes, someone who is German can learn English much more easily than someone from, say, China XD

Even so, there are so many confusing rules, and when you've finally learned these rules, you go on to learn that there exists about 20x as many exceptions to those rules than the rules themselves. Hell, English frustrates ME, such as why Stephen can be pronounced as STEVEN WTF D:<

AJ said:
Hell, English frustrates ME, such as why Stephen be pronounced as STEVEN WTF D:<

Don’t even start with pronunciation ^^""".
Hell will freeze over before I’m able to pronounce a proper TH >.>"".
Even if I give it my awe while talking after a few minutes they’ll turn back into Zs.
(some things are prejudice, some aren’t)

I know you're gonna hate me, but X3

Even if I give it my awe while talking after a few minutes they’ll turn back into Zs.

"Even if I give it my ALL" is the expression used here XD
I guess that's one that's not prejudice ^^;

AJ said:
I know you're gonna hate me, but X3
"Even if I give it my ALL" is the expression used here XD
I guess that's one that's not prejudice ^^;

Guess what? Now I really hope you get that job in Tokio :P

XD
To be honest, the Aoimori location is WAY more likely to happen, and I will be living around other Americans/ English speakers. But yea, as soon as I step out it's gonna be like "Eigo o hanashimasu?" D8

AJ said:
"Eigo o hanashimasu?" D8

"Eigo ga hanasemasuka." ^^"
Hope you do go off base for some sightseeing anyways, if it all works out. I bet there's a lot of fun stuff to see and do there. Japan's biggest Hanami, the Hakkoda Mountains, the Showa-Daibutsu, the Asamushi-Onsen. ^^

Damn, it has been a few years since I've spoke even basic Japanese... a skill you sadly lose when you don't upkeep it.

Yea, I definitely would go to Tokyo at least once a month via trains. I can get cheap lodging while there, and visit the other prefectures as well. Ahh, gotta keep hope T^T

That is MAJOR score!
Also, nice job redirecting this forum back on track XD
I'll try to keep it that way from now on >.>;